In beginning to plan your event with the Huntington Bank Sponsorship, there are a few requirements to keep in mind depending on your organization type:
- Sponsorship request must be made at least 45 days prior to the event
- Each group or department is only eligible for one (1) event per calendar year
- Requests may not exceed $500 for Student Organizations and $1,000 for Auxiliary Groups
- Use of Huntington Bank logo/graphic on event marketing materials, at the event and otherwise is subject to the prior approval of Huntington Bank. See our FAQ page for details.
- Event must take place on the University of Minnesota campus
- We define "on campus" as being part of the University's Clery Geography. See this map's red and blue sections.
- Be in good standing with the Huntington Bank Sponsorship program
- Requests will be considered until funding is exhausted
- Be registered and in good/active standing with Student Unions and Activities
- Be registered with the Internal Revenue Service and have an Employer Identification Number (EIN)